- suppliers or prospective suppliers;
- independent contractors or any person who applies to become an employee or independent contractor;
- employees, except where the use or disclosure is directly related to the relationship between us as the employer and you as the employee and relates to an “employee record” about you as a present or past employee.
- by providing us with your personal information and contact information;
- by visiting our website or participating in an online inquiry.
What is Personal Information?
Personal information means information that can identify an individual (for example, a person’s name, home address, home phone number or ID number). It also conveys information about an identifiable individual (for example, physical description or educational qualifications).
Personal Information does not include an “employee record.” An “employee record” is a record of personal information relating to the employment of the employee. An “employee record” may include health information and personal information relating to the following:
- engagement, training, disciplining of an employee,
- resignation or termination of an employee;
- terms and conditions of employment of an employee;
- employee’s performance or conduct;
- hours of employment, salary or wages;
- personal and emergency contact details;
- employee’s membership of professional or trade associations or trade union membership;
- employee’s recreation, long service, sick, personal, maternity, paternity and other leave; and
- employee’s taxation, banking and superannuation affairs.
What Personal Information do we collect from you?
The type of Personal Information collected by us may differ, depending on whether you are or would like to become a customer, supplier, employee or independent contractor. Generally, the type of Personal Information collected by us includes your name, address, telephone numbers, and email addresses.
From our employees and/or prospective employees, we collect several types of information, including, but not limited to, commencement dates, employment status, location, gender, bank account details, emergency contact details, qualifications, previous employment details, date of birth, where relevant visa and immigration information, information relating to performance and conduct.
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us. However, if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user.
How do we collect your Personal Information?
We collect Personal Information in several ways, including:
- from you when you make a general or specific telephone or online inquiry, including but not limited to when you enter a competition or lodge a complaint;
- from you when you provide us with such information via application forms, customer feedback forms, business cards, contracts or any other document provided by you to us;
- from publicly available sources of information;
- from our records;
- and from our website, we can obtain Personal Information if you send such information in an email or when you complete an online inquiry.
When you look at our website, we may make a record of your visit. The following information may be logged for statistical purposes and marketing and advertising to you:
- your internet protocol URL address;
- the date and time of your visit to our site;
- the pages that you have accessed and the documents downloaded; and
- the type of browser you were using.
We may use tracking technologies such as cookies on our website to recognize a user’s browser each time they visit our site, track which pages the user visits while on our site and send Breadstack CRM and Breadstack CRM careers advertisements to your internet protocol address.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies. These tracking technologies do not personally identify the user. If you do not wish to receive any cookies, you may set your browser to refuse them. However, your use of our website may be affected.
Use of Information Collected
We will use your Personal Information for purposes that relate to our business’s operation and the provision of our services to you. These purposes generally include:
- supplying our products and services to you;
- providing quality assurance for our products and services;
- responding to your inquiries and feedback regarding our business, our products and services;
- monitoring the performance of our business;
- for the management of our database; and
- ensuring compliance with statutory obligations.
In relation to customers’ Personal Information, the purposes include the general purposes mentioned above and include verifying, notifying and/or responding to you in relation to any inquiries and complaints.
We may, from time to time, communicate with you directly to promote our products or services. We will advise how you may unsubscribe or opt-out of receiving such communications on each communication. You may request not to receive direct marketing communications from us at any time, and we will comply with that request.
Disclosure of Information
Breadstack CRM may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with additional information in such a way so that third parties cannot reasonably determine your identity and
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights of Breadstack CRM.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your Personal Information. We will take all reasonable steps to protect this information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure, including having robust physical security of our premises and databases/records; taking measures to restrict access to personnel who need that information for us to be able to provide our products and services; and technological measures, such as computer passwords, data back-up, anti-virus software and firewalls.
For General Inquiries:
Email: [email protected]