Web Designer will join our Marketing team with main responsibilities here:
● Design email marketing and banners as required
● Participating in branding and packaging projects
● Create engaging designs and themes for websites, app from Clients.
● Liaise with the Development team to ensure delivery of designs.
● Work closely with the Design Team Leader to solve UI/UX challenges in response to product requirements.
● Create wireframes and mockups, prototype of design concepts.
● Ensure website designs are responsive across devices, i.e desktop, mobile, tablet.
● Support other design team members if needed.
● Provided Creative Suite of Adobe (with more 20+ license software);
● Unlimited access to 3000+ courses on Coursera;
● Unlimited access to all courses on MasterClass;
● Chance to work in an international team and professional working environment;
● Training and career development opportunities;
● Performance review every 6 months;
● Open, supportive and collaborative culture;
● Flexible working hours with 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday);
● Lunch allowance and free drinks (coffee, tea, snack …);
● Premium health insurance package;
● Paid leave (12 days/year);
● Free English class for everyone 2 lessons per week;
● Sponsor the fee of getting certificates for each team;
● 13month salary bonus.
● 3+ years of design experience
● Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe XD /Adobe Creative Suite)
● Skills in Adobe After Effect is a plus;
● Ability to adapt, change and iterate quickly;
● Demonstrated a track record of getting things done in a fast-paced environment;
● Strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently and teamwork;
● Good English is an advantage.