Breadstack is a Cloud-Based CRM designed for today’s eCommerce. Our mission is to help businesses deliver personalized, omnichannel experiences that customers expect, the smart way.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative that can generate 500+ new business leads. Sales Development Representative will engage entrepreneurs and high-level executives with thoughtful discovery questions, introduce our programs, and handle objections as needed.
Objectives and Key Responsibilities
- Generate 100+ leads a day; LinkedIn prospecting; maintain thorough and accurate records in our CRM (HubSpot)
- Attract core customers to Breadstack.IO by leveraging a variety of outreach tools to develop interactions with potential customers and set appointments.
- Experience in cold calling and setting appointments
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (comfortable engaging with driven entrepreneurs and delivering value)
- Ability to identify key decision makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process
- Driven, self-motivated, results-oriented, and have a fantastic work ethic Ideal Candidate
- Daily Operations: Generate net-new business opportunities for the Account Executives via Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) and increase the show rate of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) with confirmation calls
- Results Driven: Meet and exceed monthly quota and quarterly Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Proven track record in developing new business opportunities within the SaaS industry. This person will be coachable (desires candid feedback), collaborative, and should thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- They will have a great phone presence and be able to write a killer emails.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field
- With at least 2+ years of sales or business development experience in SaaS, as an SDR
- Experience nurturing B2B accounts
- Ability to find high-opportunity deals with a focus on uncovering a lead’s needs
- Intermediate computer skills including CRM software (PipeDrive, Hubspot, Klaviyo)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly convey messages through phone, email, and remote video calls
- Experience with eCommerce either by managing an eCommerce store or with eCommerce customer success in some capacity
- Sales experience for SaaS products