Breadstack is a Cloud-Based CRM designed for today’s eCommerce. Our mission is to help businesses deliver personalized, omnichannel experiences that customers expect, the smart way.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our SaaS division. You will play an important role in optimising our clients’ business by utilizing our E-Commerce tools. As an advocate for our company, you will help our clients understand how our tools and products will support their business needs. You will work with our clients to ensure they receive the tools to achieve their business goals.
By ensuring high retention rates and outstanding customer satisfaction, you will contribute directly to the growth of our company. By gaining a deeper understanding of the e-Commerce industry and our customers, you will also contribute to the product development process by collaborating with our partners and suggesting new features and products.
- Client Onboarding – Work closely with our sales team to ensure clients are successful with their investment in our e-commerce solutions
- Product Training – Work closely with clients to understand their business, and teach them the key features that help customers achieve early value so they can see a return on their investment as soon as possible
- Live Customer Support – Provide responsive, empathetic, and outstanding customer support to resolve common customer questions through emails, live chat and over the phone
- Offline Customer Support – Improve the ways in which customers can help and train themselves through our knowledge based and online resources
- Renewals – Ensure subscription and support renewal rates are high due to excellent client satisfaction and adoption
- Upsells – Understand your client’s business and design a well thought out customer onboarding framework to help their journey. Identify customers whose use of Breadstack products could be improved by guiding them and selling the right products as their business grows
- Periodic follow ups – Ensure customers and their wider teams are correctly set up and on-boarded to Breadstack products optimally
- Ability to create onboarding materials such as tutorials/training videos, demo decks, FAQs and other materials to customize the client experience
- Create a client framework and value realization cycle (from kick off, training, scheduled check in, provide right communication channels and possible business expansion)
WHAT YOU NEED:
- With 5+ years’ experience in Customer Success role with at least 3 years of managerial role experience in B2B, preferably in SaaS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills especially active listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, ability to work with limited supervision, multi-tasker
- A natural problem solver
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- High degree of communication skills
- Strong analytical, assessment and problem-solving skills
- Experience providing support for a SaaS product
- Familiarity with the e-commerce and digital media industry
- Technical support experience