Breadstack Technologies Inc. is a data-driven SaaS provider of cloud-based business applications and productivity tools for E-Commerce retailers. With the global shift in digital transformation, retail e-commerce sales reached approximately $4.9 trillion USD in 2021, and is forecasted to reach approximately $7.4 trillion USD by 2025. To support the global growth in digital transformation, Breadstack’s unified commerce solutions are designed to improve operational efficiency, increase revenue growth, and use AI-driven personalization features to deliver world class customer experiences.
Our passion is connected to our business. With locations around the globe spanning across Canada and Vietnam, we work around the clock to continue improving our products making life better for our customers; so they can make life better for theirs. We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our growing product team. In this role, you will work alongside product owners, product managers, and stakeholders to define and organize business requirements and product specifications. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
● Understanding business processes and elicit requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
● Provide solutions covering business and technology to ensure business requirements are consistent with technology capabilities.
● Ensure consistency, transparency and optimize the business flow of the product system.
● Performing requirements analysis.
● Making product requirement documents, creating wireframes, activity diagrams and system process flows.
● Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
● Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
● Performing requirements analysis.
● Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
● Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
● Conducting meetings with the team to update and clarify information and producing useful reports.
● Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
● Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
● Work with PO/PM to prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
● Keep track of development progress to align with requirements and business needs as the plan.
● Performing user acceptance testing.
● Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
● Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
Business Analyst Requirements:
● A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
● A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
● Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
● Excellence in using Microsoft Visio, Prototyping, Wireframe and use case tools.
● The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
● Advanced technical skills.
● Excellent documentation skills.
● Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
● A track record of following through on commitments.
● Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
● Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
● Working in a multi-national team from two or more different countries
● Training and career development opportunities
● Open, supportive and collaborative work culture
● Flexible working hours with 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
● Lunch allowance and free snack bar (drinks, coffee, tea, snacks)
● Premium health insurance package
● Paid personal days (12 days/year)
● Weekly English lessons in a fun classroom setting
● $500 annual budget towards an accredited certification program of your choice
● 13month salary bonus